Thursday, February 24, 2011

Passion Within Art

My passion within art would have to be, the feeling you get when creating your own art, and the feeling when you finish that project and it turns out like/better than you expected. Many of you should know what I'm talking about and possibly would agree. At least this it what my passion would be, but as many of you know there is a type of mood you need to be in to put your best into your art, this has been a problem for me over a course of a couple of years but hopefully the advanced art class that i am in right now will help me out with this problem. Considering the fact that we are given the choice on the project we wanna do, as long as it is completed by the due date. Which is fine by me and so far has been working out perfectly. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment